I was accessing a card from the iPad app and after switching to another card the prior card disappeared. After switching to yet another card, the second card disappeared (and was deleted).
Checking the Activity Log, it states that I deleted the cards. My understanding is that deletion of a card takes a two step process: 1) Archive the card, then 2) delete the card with an affirmative click of the delete button.
Neither of these two steps occurred with either card. I am highly concerned and not sure what to do to prevent this from happening. We store a lot of case notes on the cards and have found Trello to be highly reliable, but this is a big red flag. Has anyone else encountered these issues before? Was it just with the iPad app, or with another system? Anyway to prevent cards from being deleted? Anyway to recover deleted cards?