I can't find the Butler on iPad.
Using Windows I created Card Buttons they don't show up on iPad.
Am I missing something? Do I need to configure anything specific?
Thanks.
Hi @antoine.garric
Right now, Butler is not a feature that's available on the Trello for iPad app, I'm afraid! I'll let our team know that you'd really like to see card and board buttons on the mobile app.
Butler rules created on the web should still trigger from cards created on the mobile app, however!
Clear answer thanks
I could also DESPERATELY use my butler buttons on mobile and iPad. I use an iPad Pro for a majority of my daily computing and not having this integral part of the Trelllo workflow feels like a let down every time.
Welcome to the Community
Just to give a user-answer - it can be achieved, just not in the native app!
Open Chrome or Safari on your iPad, sign into Trello and (at least on Chrome, because that's what I use), everything will look the same including the board and card buttons.
I know the preference is to use native apps whenever possible, but if you want to see your card and board buttons, open Trello in a browser and they'll be there!
Hope this helps!
Esme
Thanks for the workaround but, it is now more than 4 years later and we still have to use this... a workaround?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.