Hey Everyone!
I’m (not so) new here!
I've worked with the Atlassian suite for nearly half a decade, and even attended the Summit in Las Vegas last year, but more recently I’ve taken up a big interest in getting involved with the online community, so here’s a belated, G’day!
I’m a Platform Architect for Uhub (based in London), supporting and helping Global Creatives Agencies get work done! I’m part of a team of Atlassian Experts based around the globe. We leverage the Atlassian suite, helping optimise, configure and maintain the tools for around 10’000 users. I specialise in Atlassian administration, training and on boarding of new agencies and clients to our platform.
Previously I worked with the UK Government to help develop and modernise ways of working, streamlining processes and reducing paper work, all of which were supported by leveraging of Atlassian tools and agile methodology.
It’s great to be a part of this community, and as I witnessed at Summit last year - there is a genuine spirit of cooperation all revolving around supporting users and improving the ways we can enable our users to get work done here! I’m looking forward to contributing and getting more involved in the online community
Ps, I’m also attending the Atlassian Summit this year… And very much looking forward to catching up with old faces, and meeting new ones! See ya there!
Lastly…
Favourite Quote:
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift... that's why they call it present”
-Seon