After initial setup of Portfolio for Jira with 4 included Issue sources, using a Kanban board for each Issue source, changing issue ranking in portfolio updated the ranking of issues in each backlog in each issue source (Jira project).
All of a sudden this week the backlogs in the issue sources do not get updated when ranking parent issues in portfolio.
Not sure what could have happen. I have added more issue sources so that I now have 9 issues sources which are all Kanban boards in each Jira project.
I am using an issue type I call Feature and I have all these Features in a separate Jira project and each Feature is the Parent Link for all other issues in the other Jira projects.
I am not using Epics at all but have the Feature issue type at the same level as Epic in the Portfolio hierarchy so that it is on top and above all other issue types in portfolio. I also have an isue type I call Enabler which is also at the same level as Feature and Epic so that I can have both Features and Enables in a separate project and both these types can be the parent link to other issue types.
What could have gone wrong with my setup?