If I setup a new organization, will I be able to associate all previously created Jira and Bitbucket accounts with our newly created organization? If so, how would I go about doing so and will this requires a subscription to Atlasian Access?
Hi @Kelly Bercaw ,
You need to claim/verify the domain to view and manage all the Atlassian accounts under that domain. Once you verify the domain, all the accounts under that domain will be associated with the Org (including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket). You don't need an Atlassian Access subscription to claim domain and mange users.
thanks,
Adarsh
Perfect thank you! After I have claimed and verified the domain, will the projects that are already created be impacted negatively? Meaning, will they lose any previous work?
Claiming domain will not have an impact on projects or access to those projects. Once you claim a domain, users in those domains will not be able to make changes to key profile fields.
After create new organizations and insert the customers in each one, Can I follow this method to update all old created requests with them organizations?
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.