sourcetree.exe keeps getting inoculated.
What version of SourceTree are you running?
I just downloaded the SourceTreeSetup_1.6.14.exe and fixed/repaired.
And the problem started after that, or that fixed the problem?
Had the problem - downloaded the installer - fixed/repaired - still have the problem
Could you try with a different anti-malware to see if you still get this message?
Regards,
Renato Rudnicki
So I deleted all the .exe's and the .dll's in the program folder, downloaded the latest and greatest installer, ran it with repair option, set Malware to ignore the file, crossed my fingers and ran it. Seems all is well again.
I have the same problem. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home (Premium) 2.1.6.1022 has quarantined SourceTree.exe and labelled it "Trojan.Intact" a few hours ago.
I restored the file and scanned with Avast Antivirus 2015 and it reports "no threat found", so it seems to be a false positive.
I'm running SourceTree 1.6.14.0 by the way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.