Hi everyone!
I've been curious... with all the ways to sort lists by date and such, is there a way to automatically sort a list alphabetically by the person who's assigned to the card?
Hi @Emily Koch
There is a small workaround to get this to work. If you use the butler and custom fields add-ons you can create rules to have this work. Here is how I would do it:
I hope this helps!
I think this is possible out of the box in Trello. However I did some search quickly and have found a Chrome extension that does this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-re-list-by-team-me/jncidihmnkbkafobjagkjpclpiholifl?hl=en
Thank you! I use both on some of my boards, so this is perfect.
@Emily Koch Awesome! I have found these two add-ons work so well together. Glad I could help! Just watch out if you want to have multiple people assigned to one card, this may not work super well. but great for just one person.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.