Hey there,
Apologies in advance if I'm being dense and have missed it but I am looking for a way to assign multiple members to one task with the caveat being that I need each member to be able to sign off on having completed said task (accountability and task completion is an issue for us). I'm sure I can duplicate the task and assign it to each member but having to do that 20 times (the number of staff we have) for 8 + tasks means.. well you can do the math. Its a load of work and it would probably be quicker for me to follow up with each staff member individually over WhatsApp or the like. Does this request make sense at all and if so do you by any chance have a solution for me, pretty please? I've been through a good few other task management solutions such as yours and always hit this snag.
Thanks so much,
Rob