Hi,
Is the trello gantt still working or is going to shut down?
Thanks
Hey there, welcome to the Community!
I've had a quick look through most of the add-ons/powerups that provide Gantt functionality:
On the surface I didn't find any of these solutions mentioning they were shutting down. Is there a particular one of these you know you happen to use (or another solution entirely)? I'd be happy to look into a specific powerup for you if you know which one you're currently using.
Thanks,Daniel
Hi daniel, thanks for the answerI mean trelloganttI have the message as in the attachment.
Ah, thanks for confirming. I can't find any shutdown notices for Trellogantt anywhere, but given that their website is now offline and you're receiving that message in-product, I think it's safe to assume the service will no longer work.
I'd recommend taking a look at the list of alternatives above. There are several to choose from.
Cheers,Daniel
Daniel thanks a lot for the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.