Does any one know how to do this -
https://trello.com/b/7BjapUTU/unthinkable-podcast-editorial-workflow
I have found that if you set it to public the about board will come up automatically on right side but how do I make it appear as a pop up like on the example above also how do you add an image - if you click the link you will see there is an image on the bottom of the description now i look at it I wonder is this a link preview?
Hi @Isabelle Sheffield , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That Read Me pop-up is a Power-up that you can add to your board. You can check it out here: https://trello.com/power-ups/5a2de0c41ae4a1537bb0055d/read-me
Power-ups allow you to bring additional features to your boards and integrate your favorite apps right into Trello. Boards belonging to free users can turn on one Power-Up at a time, boards belonging to Trello Gold members may have three Power-Ups turned on at a time, and Business Class boards can have unlimited Power-Ups.
Let me know if this helps!
Answer ACCEPTED haha thanks i have business class so I can power up till the cows come home!
Wahoo! go wild 🥳
Mmm how do you add a power up to a template??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.