I have some bamboo jobs that run scripts hitting the Zephyr API, specifically trying to update our test plan cycles. Recently (2 days ago) I started seeing this error when attempting to send a call to the api.
"error": "Invalid input. Please verify input and try again."
Looking at the logs, i see it's trying to hit this URL:
[our.jira.url]/rest/zapi/latest/cycle?versionId=[versionId]
I've confirmed this version Id is present on our test cycle summary page, but I can't seem to get any more information about why this can occur, or, how to solve it. Interestingly, if I try to expand the Test Cycle this is referring to, it will no longer expand, thus I can no longer add tests to the cycle.
UPDATE: Not sure why but I can't enter this as a reply below.
Thanks, I received the following steps that resolved it:
1) Regarding test cycle not expand issue:
> Go to JIRA Administration -> Add-ons -> Zephyr for JIRA -> General configurations page.
> In the General configurations page, scroll down at the sort option select "custom order" radio button option.
> Now go to Plan Test cycle page and see if you are able to expand the cycle or not?