At the moment we have a board with 3 admins, but 20 board members. We want to add an extra power-up but we don't want to pay business class for 23 people. Is it possible to pay just for 3 admins and then make everyone else an observer?
Thanks
Hi @Matty Hatton
Welcome to the Community!
If these members are only on 1 board then they are single-board guests and won't be charged. If they're added to more than 1 board, they become multi-board members and are charged.
If you add 23 people to a TEAM, then you'd pay for 23, however, if they're only on 1 board (and not in the TEAM), they're single-board guests.
I have BC, I use it on my own however my Husband is on 1 board as a 'normal' user and I'm only charged for me.
I don't know if this makes sense! Please let me know!
This page might be helpful as well, https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-business-class
Esme
HI Esme,
Thanks for your response. Yes it makes sense, it's just a massive jump from it being free to then over $400 a month just to add one power-up as the other members view multiple boards/
Thanks for your help.
Hi Matty,
Yeah we had the same issue, I pay for BC for me, but adding my husband to the team would have doubled the annual payment (not as much as $400 a month though!), so I added him to just one board as 'normal' and I still only pay for me and he's a single board guest.
Just remember, the second you add someone to more than 1 board, they become billable!
No worries
I am thinking about to register the rest of team as Gold Member instead of business, which is $3.5 per user per month vs $9.9 per user per month. But need understand more what additional benefit gain from Gold Member before switch to it...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.