Cannot use backticks to wrap code in any cards => `hello`
The UI freezes after I type ` and creates graphic artifacts. At the moment I am not able to use them.
System: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
Browser: Chrome 79.0.3945.130 (64-bit)
Any help? Thanks
Sorry to hear about that strange behavior. So we can take a closer look and try to recreate that, can you share a screenshot of those artifacts you're seeing please?
Also, does the same issue occur if you try this in an alternate browser or OS?
Let me know!
These are the screenshots.
This is not happening in Firefox 72.0.2
Up
Hello, any update on this?
Thanks
Up, anyone?
up
Now it is happening random
I have the same issue
This is happening only with Trello and Chrome. Works fine in FF.
Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
Chrome 85.0.4183.102
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.