Is there a way to have plan specific encryption for secret variables in Specs?
Currently, I can have a password variable in my build plan and export it as a Java spec and in the spec file it shows the encrypted text for the password. The problem is I or anyone who has access to the specs repo can copy that encrypted string out of that java spec and paste it into another spec file for a different build plan and that plan is able to decrypt it / use it. Which then allows me to echo that password into a text file as an artifact and then boom I have the password.
The encrypted output is the same cross build plans meaning if I encrypt "password1" it will be the same encrypted output in 2 different plans allowing anyone to copy that into their spec and use it. Is there a way to have plan specific encryption for secret variables?