Good morning All,
Well, even though this is Atlassian Group page, we are allowed to discuss non-Atlassian related topics.
Let's talk about the Super Bowl Halftime Show since it has been a discussion on so many sites and social medias.
Before I ask for your input, I barley can eat now after watching Shakira and JLO performing. I have been blaming my sweet tooth, and my bad habits 🍫🍨🍰. Their performance was amazing! They were able to entertain us. JLO was even performing with high heels!!!! 😳😱
However, here is a comment that I saw in couple sites:"... they showed too much skin and that some people felt uncomfortable watching the show with their families."
Coming from a North African culture where a kiss in a movie will put the whole family in an embarrassing situation, I prefer to be the last one to provide my input. I would love to really know what you think guys.
Please share your comments as I am deeply interested to know your thoughts. I personally watched the show with my daughter and annoyed her with my non-stop comments about their shapes 🤸♂️
Have a great day everyone!
Best,
Fadoua
