hello,
I want to change my profile picture in trello into my Initialen but i'm unable to do that since it doen's show a profile picture at all.
sincerely,
rohan
Hi,
You can change this option in your profile.
For this Go to http://trello.com/me
Thanks, but there is nowhere to change the picture
Same here. No way to change the profile pic.Atlassian has the correct one, Trello doesn't.There is no info available regarding this subject.
Nobody answers this question.
Same here. Atlassian has the correct one, but no chance to update the one in Trello. Maybe because it's an account that moved from Trello to Atlassian in the past?
I think there is a problem with trello sync.
It won't update the profile picture from atlassian.
Actually I just find the way to solve this.
You should change your atlassian profile picture to force trello refreshing it.
This solution worked for me. Thanks!
I already had an avatar on Atlassian, but since Trello was added later, it did not pick up the picture. Changing the Atlassian profile picture, somehow forced a sync.
I was going nuts with this sync problem, the solution is quite simple, just change the visibility of your profile pic, then change again, it will sync after this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.