Hi
INVENTORY:
I have fisheye 2.6.2 on centos 5.6 x32 with 3Gb of RAM and 4 cpu cores.
My fishyey opts and arg:
/usr/bin/java -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xss512k -XX:MaxNewSize=128m -Dfisheye.library.path= -Dfisheye.inst=/srv/fecru262 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/srv/fecru262/lib/endorsed -jar /srv/fecru262/fisheyeboot.jar start --Xdisable-dirtree-empty-checks --Xdisable-content-indexing
Repository resides on fisheye server file:///srv/svn-mirror/mirror-rps
iostat -xmn 1 shows huge I\O load generated by fisheye, ~700 writte operation per second. This load persists about a week on INTEL 320 SSD 80GB and content indexing of repository is not finished.
Device: rrqm/s wrqm/s r/s w/s rMB/s wMB/s avgrq-sz avgqu-sz await svctm %util
sdd 0.00 1.00 52.00 765.00 0.42 8.00 21.12 0.16 0.19 0.14 11.10
PROBLEM
1.
iostat -xmn 1 shows huge I\O load generated by fisheye, ~700 writte operation per second. This load persists about a week on INTEL 320 SSD 80GB and content indexing of repository is not finished.
Device: rrqm/s wrqm/s r/s w/s rMB/s wMB/s avgrq-sz avgqu-sz await svctm %util
sdd 0.00 1.00 52.00 765.00 0.42 8.00 21.12 0.16 0.19 0.14 11.10
2. Repository browsing is very slow
I have read all Atlassian documentation abou it and can`t resove issue. Please help me resolve this perfomance issue.