ZERO OF ZERO IS 100% - PERFECT SCORE 🎯🏆
Happy Monday everybody, and welcome to another round of Meg's Miscellaneous Monday! Today it is my turn and this weekend I was thinking about my recent achievement with my.... "resolutions".
So, it's now February 3rd and over a month since NYE celebrations. 2020 is well under way... and how am I doing?
Bloody brilliant to be honest! I didn't set any resolutions for this year and therefore I got the perfect score. Everything is on track 100%!
Am I cheating?? No. I just don't believe in resolutions anymore. They never work and I used to to fail miserably at them. It all changed for me back at the end of 2015... "Great Moment Jars". I really liked the concept and so my resolution that year was to write them all down on small bits of paper and put them in a jar. I ended up filling two! It helped me realise that resolutions involving horrifically impossible goals were a total waste of time.
The jars became small notebooks I carry with me everywhere and now I focus on the epic-ness of life, rather than on what I will pretty much never achieve. Recently I also had a random calendar reminder pop up:
2019 me asking 2020 me how's it going along with a reminder to compare a year's worth of life: then vs. now! Really quite an interesting retrospective! I think I will make that my new New Year's Resolution... the Yearly Retro.
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! SO HOW'S IT GOING? 🤩🌟
So, how's it going with you!?
Did you set any?
Are you sticking to them?
Are there some you want to change or improve?
Perhaps you have a completely different approach to- /method for this, like me?
Or maybe you just did a "Kirsty Maiden 2016" and failed after just 30min? (Warning... you're welcome to use a search engine on that one... but it's very much NSFW...!)
