Hi,
So at my company, we use a variety of different boards. Each board is a project and each board also has a number of different team members who perform different tasks to move a project through its lifecycle.
We've been implementing deadlines and assigning the right team members to boards, but i'm finding that some team members who have a lot of tasks across a lot of boards are missing things or forgetting about the deadlines until the reminders go out.
Is there a PowerUp or a way to pull all of the cards a member is assigned on into a seperate board just for them? And then a way to sort those cards by due date so that they only need to look in one place to see everything they have on their plate for the week?
Ideally, once tasks are marked completed in their 'master dashboard' that would then be reflected on the project board too.
I've tried searching in powerups and the closest thing I can find is the card mirroring but I don't think that solves the problem neatly. Any other advice would be most appreciated!