First bit of info... I'm a Gold member. On my main private Trello board I have three power ups enabled (Package Tracker, Custom Fields, Planaway) plus I have Butler enabled. Suddenly, my power ups are no longer displaying at the very top of the board, and the only power up being displayed on my cards are the Custom Fields. What's interesting is that when I open the Menu, I see that it says all three power ups are enabled. To top it off, my Butler buttons are completely gone as well. And the Butler button within the Menu does absolutely nothing when I click it.
I deleted the Package Tracker power up and then re-added it and it still doesn't show up at the top of the board or on the card. Same with the Planaway power up.
I have reached out to customer support but I haven't gotten a response yet. Has anybody have any idea what happened and how to fix it?
Thanks for any help offered!
Josh