I am new to Trello. Want to divide boards into categories such as work, personal, family, etc. Is it "teams" I have no team, it's really just me organising my life.
There are multiple ways you can do this but my favourite approach is to tag each card with a label such as work, personal, family etc. At a glance of your board you can easily see which tasks belong to which category.
But, can I do this with the actual board instead of the contents of a board?
Yes, you could use Team to organize the board, no need upgrade it, but each team only have 10 free boards...
This is possible using Collections for Business Class teams.However, in this case it appears as if you have a large number of boards under your personal boards and would like to group them into categories. One workaround might be to utilise board descriptions.For every board, append a tag to the end of the description such as: #board-work, #board-personal, #board-familyYou can then use the description search operator to search for all boards with that tag:
description:#board-personal
Example search URL: https://trello.com/search?q=description%3A%23board-personal
You can also used saved searches to make quickly finding boards easier.
@JOHANNA BERGER Sorry I misinterpreted your question, please check my other response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.