I downloaded Git and SourceTree. I want to link SourceTree to Bitbucket where I have account.
In SourceTree set up I need to enter Atlassian e-mail and password, when I do it I get back the following. Any idea how to troubleshoot?
In my case the problem was related to security settings of IE, partucularly to "Privacy" settings which, presumably, blocked "proper" (expected) cookie file behaviour for the login frame. The privacy setting must be Medium-High or lower for the login to function properly.
P.S. Such a shame for Atlassian to depend on IE. This should be implemented internally as integral part of software.
have you got two-factor authentication enabled in bitbucket?
i have the same problem:
First this:
sourcetree login 403 screenshot 1.png
then this (after i entered my mail and password and pressed 'login'):sourcetree login 403 screenshot 2.png
Fix this!
Reported as a bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-5467
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.