Do you agree with the below list or do you think any skills are missing?
Comment on below
-Sri
Hi @Sri Kumar ,
I think it is awesome you included both technical and soft skills. I feel like great employees would need a combination of both. For the technical skills it would really depend on code basis the particular company or product line utilizes. I would be interested to see the average salaries tied to the various skill sets.
Cheers!Tim
Thank you @Tim Keyes , Will check if I can get the average salary information -Sri
Hi Sri,
I saw a ton of salary stuff with a quick google search
https://careerkarma.com/blog/best-tech-jobs/
Machine learning was the highest as I had expected. I feel like the AI space will continue to grow and produce exciting things over the next decade!
Ya machine learning along with AI is one of the greatest thing to watch out in future.
No, I don't, I don't see anything with go, dart or flutter which are growing fast, no Ruby/Rails which is still widely used, or any IaC/CI/CD related tech such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Salt, etc. You also, only mention one cloud provider while more and more people are talking multi-cloud. ;-)
Thank you Carlos for you Insight 😊
I think you missed on languages like Go and Kotlin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.