The instructions indicate that clicking the right button on the attached file could indicate the address to download the file, but in my case it does not work. Do I have to configure something? I am skipping a step?
Thank you.
Hi @naviera.calidad
Welcome to the Community!
The simple answer is, it totally depends how it was originally attached to the card.
Could you attach a screenshot so that we can see what you're trying to download?
If it's a jpeg, for example, if you open it then you can right-click on it and one of the options is 'Save Image As,' but if it's not then we would need to be able to see if it's part of a folder (in the case of Google Drive), or another way that it was uploaded, to be able to best advise you
It is a word file, but when I put the cursor on the arrow icon and click with the right button, it does not display any download options.
Hi @erasgc
If you click on the picture of the file (the section that says DOCX), what happens?
For example, when I click on a PDF, the PDF opens and I can download it from there, so I'm wondering if you need to open the file within the card first and then you might be given the option to download it?
Esme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.