The footer in my SourceTree says that 2 files are not tracked, but there are no untracked files in the file status view. Is there some way to find out which files SourceTree's footer thinks are not tracked?
Hi Chris,
There likely is, however your file status view isn't set up to see them. In the Mac version there's the following filters above the file status view:
By changing these options untracked files may or may not be visible to you. The Windows version has equivalent filters if you're running on Windows, too.
Hope that helps
Yes that's what I though initially. However, selecting "Show Untracked" shows no files, and if I "Show All" I don't see any files with the not tracked question mark symbol next to them...
What happens if you run "git status" at the terminal when your present working directory is your Git repository folder?
I ran "hg status" as it's a mercurial repository. Lots of .DS_Store files, which I guess SourceTree ignores? However, there are two other entries:
? .hgcheck/hg-checkexec-DodzFR
? .hgcheck/hg-checklink-bUIWEG
I am pretty new to confluence. Some of what you are saying goes over my head for new source code like this. Do you have any screenshots or greater precise instructions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.