Morning, can anyone tell me how to retrieve archived boards/cards?
Thanks, Carolyn
Hi
See this article
https://help.trello.com/article/795-archiving-and-deleting-cards
Hi @Carolyn Hill
Boards
Click on the 'Boards' menu -> 'See closed boards...' and click 'Re-open' on the closed board you want to open
Cards
Click on the board menu (on the right side when the board is open) -> Settings -> Archived items
Thanks a bunch for that! I totally missed that little link.
Ludo, your link did help, but I'm still having trouble. I've archived an entire list from my current board, but I can't seem to find it. And I've read the article, but it doesn't address my issue. I haven't archived a card on a list, I've archived an entire list of cards. And it's that list that I haven't been able to locate. Any suggestions?
This article addresses your issue. In the section unarchiving cards, in the second picture, you can select the option switch to lists.
Thanks Ludo, much appreciated.
Archived items seems to be missing on the web browser? I've looked on Chrome and Firefox. I can see it on the Android app though
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.