I am restructuring my method for using Trello, and I want to include more automation to keep it all simple. I have a board for all my projects, and within each card for the project is a checklist of sub-tasks that I can complete one by one to complete the project. I use a 'Next Actions' board to keep track of the very next actionable things I can do for anything (including items that are not included in my 'Projects' board, which is why they are separate). Here is what I am looking for:
1. When a card is added to the 'Projects' board, a blank 'Sub-Task' checklist automatically appears within that card.
2. When I fill out the checklist I want only the very first unchecked item in that list to become a linked card in my 'Inbox' board. (I will end up moving that linked card to my 'Next Actions' board into a specific Doing or To-Do type list)
3. Now once I move the card from that Doing type list into my Done list within the 'Next Actions' board, I would like the checklist item that it was linked to in my 'Projects' board to be automatically checked off, and for the very next unchecked item in that list to send another linked card into my inbox to start the cycle over again.
Sorry for the over-explaining. Is any of this possible?