At some point the window that allowed selecting files affected by a commit disappeared and I need that back, what is the setting to allow this window to be shown again? It displays fine when looking at uncommitted changes or if I open the 'checkout' window...
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 3.12.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 3.14.02 PM.png
Interesting , it does show in my source tree for the previous commits also. Did you try pulling that window to the right to see if it is hidden behind.
yeah Ive tried all kinds of dragging, all it does is expand the left most toolbar...
Ive even uninstalling and wiping all the preferences doesn't fix it! totally stumped...
My Source tree version is 2.0.5.2 (Mac) , if that helps.
I believe you, it also used to work for me, I am using the same version...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.