Hi!
I have 3 boards (named Board 1, Board 2, Board 3) I'm trying to sync to a "To Do List" board. Each board has a list named "{name of board here} - To Dos" (the same list name is also on the To Do List board). My wildcards don't seem to work. I'm trying to:
- Every time a card is added to a board under the "{name of board here} - To Dos", it's copied to board To Do List under the same list name it came from
- Any changes in either card (either in its own board or on the To Do List) will reflect on the other card (using CardSync)
I tried "{*} - To Dos" , "{listname} - To Dos" , "{boardname} - To Dos" but none of them seem to work. What did I do wrong?
Here's the rule I tried (that isn't working). Hope anyone can help me out!
