Does anyone have any idea why in the calendar section of butler, there is no checklist option? I want certain checklists to be unchecked every day at a certain time, but I don't see this option.
Edit: I should have put my use case to better explain what I am doing, sorry about that!
I have one card that I use every day for my daily habits that I am trying to accomplish. That card is on a board that my wife and I share. My wife and I each have a list to ourselves to put whatever we need. At the top of that list is the card that I use to organize all my trello boards and tasks. Below that card is my habits card that I use to track my daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly habits.

I hoped that as I go through each day, at 1 am, those 3 checklists on that card would get unchecked so I can work on my daily habits again the following day with a clean fresh start. Right now, I have a button that I need to press, but it would be amazing to have a timer press that button for me every morning for the daily habits, every week for the weekly habits, and monthly for the monthly habits. That way on one card I can see all my habits, and the game is to check each box before butler resets them.

It's not difficult to do on the daily items, but it's difficult to remember every week, every month, and every year to press a specific button on a specific day consistently.