I would like to unbind the shortcut CTRL+ALT+F, because in my Hungarian keyboard layout this is the key for the "[" character which I need for my commit messages.
The shortcuts are not configurable at the moment, sorry!
On my Mac I can use these instructions to remap keyboard shortcuts in any application.
I used it to remap the `Add` shortcut as my keyboard (scandinavian) doesn't have a `=` key.
I tried remapping another combination, and it does disable the old shorcut as well as add a new one. So you could map your conflicting menu item to something obscure like CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+Ö.
Sadly, I don't know how to do the same on Windows .
And is there going to be an option to remap the shortcut keys anytime soon? It messes with polish characters on windows too, ALT+O (opening git console) and ALT+L (doing nothing that I could notice, but still blocking the letter). I keep forgetting that, and the console opening up every time is really frustrating
+1
This would be pretty valuable for people coming from other Git frontends. The gitextensions shortcuts are pretty solidly in my muscle memory at this point.
+1!
Particularly looking for shortcuts for
Would love to have it as well
Slightly off-topic, but is there a list of the current (fixed) shortcuts anywhere?
+1! A list of shortcuts would be invaluable!
Now that Atlassian has started to change the shortcut mappings when ever they decide, we need them to be configurable more than ever...
Recently Ctrl+Shift+C was remapped from "Commit" to "Commit All" which can ruin your staged commits (Who needs Commit all anyway if there is button for stage all?)
please add, would improve user experience and speed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.