After the outage on Jan 22nd I am no longer able to login. I have contacted support and they indicate they cannot even find my account. Nothing is associated to my email according to them. I have not only the board url saved in my shortcuts, but my credentials were in a password manager with the associated email and password, however when attempting to use it, the account cannot be found and therefore boards are likely lost as well. I only started this account a few months ago as a PoC for some management tracking and potentially use it for other teams management tracking. This was a HUGE blow to the confidence of the product. I did not share the board and any "Taco" related emails were deleted as it was perceived as spam. I am at a loss as to if there is any way to recovery the account or if this is the end of the PoC as a non-starter for any true enterprise worthy management tool. Any insight or recommendations on how to recover this account and salvage the opportunity is greatly appreciated.