Just wanted to say hi to all. I live in Brasil and I am working for a technological company. I am a beginner in Atlassian softwares and we used Jira Software, Confluence and Service Desk. I hope learn a lot. Tks!
Hi @bete.lopes,
Welcome to the Community!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions everyone is very friendly and ready to help!
I'd recommend browsing though the product collections if you want to learn more.
-Jimmy
Welcome @bete.lopes !! We are glad you are here!!
@bete.lopesWelcome to the community.
Yes, you are in the right place to get help.
Welcome Bete! Congrats on starting your journey with Atlassian tools.
Greetings @bete.lopes
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There should be plenty of content, best practices, and user examples on Jira Software, Confluence and Service Desk!
Cheers!Tim
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @bete.lopes !!!
Hello @bete.lopes
Welcome to the Atlassian Community~
Glad to have you here & have a great week!
Welcome to the community @bete.lopes . Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I would try my best to help you out.
@bete.lopes Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series with tips for just getting started, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄
Hi @bete.lopes ,Welcome to the Community -SriAtlassian Migration support.
Welcome to the community, @bete.lopes ! I'm fairly new to the Community, too, but the people here are very friendly and helpful, so I'd say you're in the right place to ask any questions you might have and learn more.
Hi @bete.lopes and greetings from Washington DC. Welcome to the community. Let us know if you need help finding anything!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.