Im a coach and would like to create a private coaching platform for each client with all the steps that i need to take them through.
Im struggling to find the best online platform, and i am currently loving the way Trello breaks the steps down into cards - i was thinking of linking all the steps to Typeform which im struggling to do. I need to store information from each client and i need the flow of coaching to be easy enough for the client to follow, even if the client is a little tech challenged.
The other thing im struggling to do is figure out how to make each full board private and dedicated to each individual client. I cant create coaching teams as the information is very personal.
I'm feeling rather tech challenged myself and hoping that someone could assist me and show me the way?
Thanks Shelley