Good day.
Currently I am using Trello for free with several boards - but only one which is intended to be used with the "Skyscanner" Power-Up. Unfortunately, even though the power-up is connected and active, I cannot use it. I tried it on web and the Android mobile app.
I seem to be not allowed to use this power-up. It seems that this might be because I accidentally activated another power-up on another board, which seems to not be allowed?
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any way in Trello to display installed or active power-ups in Trello. I don't even care to see which board they are connected to, I just want to deactivate them, so that I can use the Skyscanner power-up.
Unfortunately it seems I have to go through all my board one by one to find the culprit?
In conclusion I am a bit confused and disappointed that even the "one free power-up" rule is so restrictive (unless this is a bug). Happy to receive any advice from the community.
*edit* Moving the board to a new "team" didn't help either.
Please see the screenshot of the issue (left: opened card; right: Board settings) below.