Hi there, I'm a product of Soregno, Gentilino, Switza, and reside in the borderland of El Paso, Texas. I have a beautiful wife from the Philippines, and an almost 1 and a half year old daughter born here, in the city of El Paso, Tx.
Welcome @Timothy McCormack !! We are glad you are here. :-)
Thank you, glad to be here!
Welcome to the community, @Timothy McCormack
Hey @Timothy McCormack
Welcome to the Atlassian Community~
Glad to have you here & have a wonderful week!
@Timothy McCormack Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series with pro tips on navigating this space, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome to the Community @Timothy McCormack !
Ok, I will.
@Timothy McCormack Greetings from Washington DC and welcome to the Community. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.