Hello. I have a Business Class account, and numerous lists within a board. Each card has 10 checklists on it.
My idea is that when a particular checklist is marked as done, the card gets moved to the next list so the next team member can begin their work. However, none of the move rules are firing. Other types of rules are, so Butler itself is working on the board.
Here's an example rule. I have a checklist titled "Create First Draft" in a list "Draft". I want it to move to list "Editing" when the checklist is complete.
when checklist "Create First Draft" is completed in a card in list "Draft", move the card to the bottom of list "Editing"
This will not fire. The rule is Enabled on this board. Is there some issue with multiple checklists on a card not working with Butler? Is the name of the checklist not the one I write in the text box? I feel like I'm missing something simple but I can't seem to figure out what it is so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a screenshot of the checklist in the example.
