Good day Community Members,
By nature I am curious, however in the limits 😊
I guess by being members of the Atlassian Community we all have in common Atlassian Tools usage either as Administrators, Projects Managers, End Users,....and the list goes on.
Beside your salary (which I assume we all wouldn't stick to the same job if we are not making the money we want). What are other things that make your job exciting? In other words what are the reasons behind getting up in the morning and going to work(Don't forget I am assuming you are making the money you want)?
From my end, I will say I look for a stable company (not that many layoffs over the years), and lot of learning. I can not be admin, DB developer, DevOp,....however since I deal with different teams in my job as an Application Administrator, I am always looking to learn from their expertise so that I can advance either with same company or another one if no room for advancements. By career advancement I don't mean becoming a Manager, Director,...Career advancements can be in other ways.
Then come the challenges. I enjoy tasks that make me stay up in the night trying to figure out a solution (of course as long as there is no customer waiting 😱) either at the User Interface or host level. I know that we will always have some repetitive tasks in our daily work. It is expected and normal.
I would love to read what makes you jump off the bed and ready for your new workday. What do you love the most about you job?
Have a great day everyone!
Best,
Fadoua
