Hello.
I am trying to migrate all my internal stored Directories/Groups/Users from Crowd to openLDAP.
1) I already found this ticket (migrate from one directory to another) which is not solved yet:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27868
So my question: Is there already any possibility which I did not find yet??
2) If there is no built solution yet the idea is to export a ldap-dif from Crowd-database and import it in openLDAP.
Maybe with a statement like this:
select 'dn: cn=' || user_name || ',ou=users,dc=ebcont,dc=com' || chr(13) ||
'objectClass: person' || chr(13) ||
'objectClass: top' || chr(13) ||
'email: ' || email_address || chr(13) ||
'uid: ' || user_name || chr(13) ||
'cn: ' || user_name || chr(13) ||
'structuralObjectClass: person' || chr(13) ||
'givenName: ' || display_name || chr(13) ||
'userPassword:: '|| credential || chr(13) || chr(13)
from cwd_user ub;
But the in crowd saved passwords are saved with password-encryption "ATLASSIAN-SECURITY" -> so I cannot use theses hashes in openLDAP.
Is there a way to change the password-encryption?? So that I can import md5 hashes in openLDAP??
Thank you very much!