Given:
- Using Bamboo version 6.10.4 build 61009, 21 Nov 19
- Running on Windows server 2012
- Starting builds manually using start-bamboo.bat
- Using MSBuild to compile C
- License is the $10.00 version, recently paid
Issue:
When the compile starts, the obj are Making and made, but when it gets to :myprogram.lib : myprogram.exp changed" it locks up. I thought it was just slow so I left it there for an hours, and it was still hung.
If myprogram.sln is compiled in the IDE, it compiles ok. If I call the compiler via the command line, it compiles ok. If I call MSBuild through Bamboo, it hangs when creating the DLL. If I use Bamboo and setup my Default Job to use the Command Line task instead of MSBuild built in task to call MSBuild, it hangs.
I have passed MSBuild the .sln and the project file, it does not matter, Bamboo still hangs.
Are there any MSBuild configurations that are know to work?
Any ideas at all why this hangs when generating the dll?
Thanks,
Carl