I have a number of boards set up. Within every board I have a To Do list and a Doing list, among other lists. It's inefficient to move through each board to review the lists. It seems logical that whenever I create or update a card in my To Do or Doing list, a copy of it would appear in a master board, meaning I have a single view of all To Dos and Doings at any point in time. I don't care if I can't update from the master board but as a minimum I need to be able to view. Please help 
Right now as a workaround, when I create a card in a To Do list I'm having to create a card with the same heading in the master board under the To Do list. And if I move a card from To Do to Doing, I need to also go into the ,aster board and manually move it.