Hello community!
I had a moment this weekend I thought I'd share and bring up in the same spirit as one of those awesome fun Friday threads we enjoy

So here is the thing. I had one of those stuborn moments when YOU ARE SURE you know something. Sure! (there might have even been a small bet between the knowledge-holding stuborness and blush-and-internalAnger-and-learn moment. Here it is:
I thought I knew the colors of the rainbow! Turns out, now I know better.
So here is the song that rings in my head when I think of answering the question 'what are the seven colors of the rainbow?': red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue ... I can see a RAINBOW! See a RAINBOW. See a rainbow too.
Well, nah. I had never really looked at a rainbow it seems. And here I stand corrected.
Now you! Have you had one of these moments? 😶