Short question:
What expression should I use to stop builds triggering when a subset of folders change, when using bamboo on windows, with mercurial.
Long version:
I am having a bit of trouble getting the Include / Exclude files option to work the way I want it to.
The feature I'm talking about is in Plan Configuration | Source Repositories | <your repo> | Advanced Options | Include / Exclude Files
I am using mercurial and have this source layout:
In the plan for ProductA, I have the "Excliude all changes that matches to" chosen, with the following file pattern:
^products/(?!ProductB)/.*
I am unsure how to go about debugging it. I can't find any log files that show what regular expressions were used, and what filenames were given to it.
I guess the core questions are:
- Are relative or absolute paths given to the regular expression
- Are windows or unix paths given (i.e. forward or back slashes)
- Is file exlcusion supported with mercurial.
Thanks for your help,
Phil Martin