We have 4 remote agent build servers. At any given time a build can use any one of these servers. I want to break our Documentation builds out of our source code builds as Shared Artifacts to the source code builds. A Doc build may run on Server 1 and create the Shared Artifact in the local working directory. How do I make it available for Server 2 building the source code to find these artifacts? We don't have a online repository like Artifactory or Maven.
From your description, I assume you wanted to share artifacts between jobs running on different agents. This is very much possible if we configure this in 2 stages and enable artifact dependencies under artifact configuration as explained in this link.
Hope that helps.
Cheers, Jey
Thank you Jey for the response. I had found this documentation but struggled with getting the destination directory I needed. Little trial and error and we are in business.
That's wonderful to know. I'm glad I could help. Feel free to reach us if any
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.