When I double click SourceTreeSetup-3.3.6.exe, it launches sourcetree directly instead of installing it into my machine. I don't see any SourceTree in Program Files folder, and no shortcuts in start menu. Any idea? Is this the expected behavior?
I've got the exact same issue, on Windows 10.
windows 10 - same... its just instals to "\AppData\Local" folder
my workaround is to install verion 3.2.6 (installs properly not just run) then in app update to latest (at this point it's 3.3.7) :P
It worked perfectly, thanks !
Worked for me too.
I've replied to another post about the same issue (if I can find it). If it helps, during the install for 3.2.6 the window that opens up asking for your name and email actually has informative info about what the 'boxes' are for, which are missing in the installer for 3.3.7.
I wish I'd found this workaround earlier! Would have saved hours of pfaffing around deleting things in %APPDATA% etc.
Same issue on Windows 7.
Same issue on Windows 10
Cleaned everything with REVO PRO. Then tried to install 3.2.6.. Just the logo in the blue box, then close without any new step. I've tried also the 3.1.3.. same result.
Ah and for the records, I also disabled the Display Adapter (Nvidia Quadro K5200).. no more luck here.
I've really enjoyed Sourcetree for around 1 year, but now it just dont start anymore. I'll use VScode Git System.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.