I recently purchased Trello Gold for my personal/professional use. I had hoped that paying for the service rather than using it free would enable me to use some of "medium-weight" features such as rules and buttons without running into the command run quota as I did in the free version. It worked well for about a week and I'm now getting the same messages, "The command run quota for your current plan has been reached," and "You've reached the quota of command runs allowed during this period for your current plan."
Can someone help me understand how long the "period" is and when/if the useful buttons I made will ever be useful to me again? I don't mind paying for the Gold version since I do really value the addition of the time-saving buttons, but I don't need something as robust as the Business version (other than, perhaps, if I won't run into this quota issue). I'm relatively technologically inept, so maybe I'm just missing something?