Does anyone know whether/how I can add a document to the board? I want add a document which is relevant to the purpose of the board, not just to one specific card (I know how to add them to cards).
Thanks
Hi
You cant add a document to the board without using a card.
An alternativ is to create a list named board informations in which you add a card containing board documents.
Hi @Amanda CADDEN in addition to what Ludo shared, you can add a description to the board, where you can add the purpose, here is a link to instructions:
https://help.trello.com/article/775-changing-a-boards-title-and-description
Hope this helps,
Jodi
thanks, the guidance is helpful. I want to add a process to the home page of the board for users to follow and that doesn't quite do it (doesn't seem to allow pictures/images - text only) however is a useful function.
One board = one url.
put a shortcut that leads to the board where the process is presented.
hi Ludo I can see how to create checklists on a card but not how to add a list directly onto the board - is this what you mean?
Yes
For example, if you have existing lists in the board :
Just add a new list named "Informations".
In this list, add a card named "About this board - PLEASE READ"
Then in this card, add all elements that you want to explain the process.
@Amanda CADDEN
Adding a list
https://help.trello.com/article/744-adding-lists-to-a-board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.