So, I've been using SourceTree for a few years now and this is the first time I stumble into this issue;
I recently switched to a new PC and readded the repositories I am currently working on, everything is set and everything (technically) works.
However there's a slight problem in that whenever I execute any action (like fetching, pulling, pushing, committing, etc) the main UI does not update automatically, the toolbar on top updates and shows that there's no longer stuff to push/pull and the likes, but the main window for the history or the current commit just do not show any changes I made.
This is fixed once SourceTree is restarted or Refresh (F5) is used, but this used to happen automatically, is this some bug or a feature/setting that I have enabled by accident?
Gif showing what happens: https://gfycat.com/inexperiencedcreepyblackwidowspider
I am using the latest version of SourceTree (3.3.6.x)
It's running on Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit
This error has not been occuring before the version/computer switch
I am kinda baffled and not sure how to fix it, thanks in advance!