Hello,New here, one of our lecturers wishes our students to use Source Tree coupled with BitBucket to use as a tool for version control on their own projects.I've done some reading and testing already but wanted to confirm a few things:1. Licensing, am I correct I can just use the Enterprise MSI? Or do I need to apply for this->https://www.atlassian.com/survey/classroom-license-request?_ga=2.63945199.1710645146.1578922293-1544895371.15736595422. I can use the Enterprise MSI to deploy silently using SCCM, I've found ways to automate it so that Bitbucket is installed prior to SourceTree, however; it still wants me to sign-up/sign-in by default, this can't really work as we use mandatory profiles here, however I found another fix that sort of bypasses this (https://github.com/yike8/sourcetree-skip-bitbucket-registration/blob/master/Readme.txt) this works absolutely fine on a normal system but once used for Students with mandarory profiles, it starts up with 'Registration complete', then we need to continue and select a few more settings - Can this be automated at all?Apologies for the long rambling post...Essentially I am wondering if anyone else here uses SourceTree+BitBucket in an education environment where the students use mandatory profiles?Many thanks
Hi all,No one has used this in an Education environment then? Am I able to contact Support directly concerning the question?Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.