Build is running as a Remote Agent (Windows Server 2012) and the Remote Agent is running as a service and configured with correct Log on Account. The EXE 'streams.exe' is placed inside the path "C:\Windows\System32" and this path is mentioned under the system variable.
Just to cross verify, in the bamboo plan, I have executed the command "echo %PATH%" and I can confirm the path "C:\Windows\System32" is present. But when I call the command streams.exe in my bamboo plan it gives the below error message.
streams.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command
I have verified many times that the file is present inside the path "C:\Windows\System32" on the Remote Agent. To further troubleshoot the issue, in the Bamboo Plan, I have given the below commands.
cd C:\Windows\System32
dir /s /b streams.exe
But it gives "File Not Found".
When the file is present in the machine why Bamboo cannot list it?